Saturday, March 12, 2005

Days off

*sighs happily* This is the first whole weekend i've had off in a long time. I have no idea what to do with myself other than sleep late and relax. It's so odd that i got my fiance up this morning alittle after 11am. Yes before noon the poor thing grumbled at me however to me 11 hours of sleep is plenty. This being said its been snowing out since morning and doesnt look like its going to stop anytime soon so it's a good thing he got the movies last night. Also spring break is this week however its not a pause to my working full time. Although after working ten days straight im beginning to appreciate what it means to be able to sit down after work and do nothing but stare at the computer or play with my cats. The simple things of life have really been surprising me lately. Now off to go finish Shanghai Knights an odd movie but amusing so far.

~Me

1 comment:

trekker9er said...

I hope you enjoyed them! And that going back to work today wasn't too much of a shock, heh.